- You are responsible for creating and producing exquisite desserts and sweets for our guests.
- You ensure that all products made by the patisserie meet our high quality standards.
- You assume responsibility for compliance with all hygiene and food safety standards in the patisserie.
- You are motivated and also drive the rest of the team to perform at their best and support the professional development of the entire team
- You work closely with our kitchen brigade and service staff to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- You are ready to help in other kitchen areas if necessary - because our kitchen team works like a football team where we support each other.
That's how we live as a team
- Our team spirit is demonstrated by motivating and pushing each other to the next level.
- We enrich each other with fresh, new ideas and exchange ideas.
- We ’crave’ continuous education and want to grow and learn.
- We strengthen each other, so we may fulfil and lead our positions
What we offer you
With this position you will find a workplace where you can directly put your strengths to use. Regulated working procedures and schedules are important to us, so that everyone can pursue their leisure activities.
- We stand for a good and familiar working environment.
- We offer you a 5 or 6-day week.
- You can rely on regular working hours.
- Your work here will consists of varied tasks.
- You have TOP accommodation in our modern employee rooms - possible from a 5-day week onwards.
- You can use the in-house wellness facility & the fitness room.
- We offer you a year-round or seasonal position.
- Remuneration according to qualification and level of training.
- Fair and transparent tipping regime.