- Contentcreation (photo and video production in the hotel) and photo and video editing for our social media channels (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Create versatile, creative social media content (postings, stories, reels, etc.)
- Involve yourself in the further development of our social media channels and participate in the preparation of our editorial plans as well as in our internal and external topic planning
- Keep an eye on social media trends and launch new concepts, formats and campaigns for our social media presence
That's how we live as a team
- Team spirit is important to us! Helpful and cooperative, we support each other in our Good Life team.
- We enrich each other with fresh new ideas and exchange ideas.
- We ’crave’ continuous education and want to learn more.
- Honesty and trust are very important to us - we want to be able to rely on each other.
What you bring to the table
- A strong team spirit and communication skills, an open-minded personality and a proactive, independent and structured way of working
- Ongoing university/FH university studies or seminar with a focus on social media, online marketing, multimedia or communication science
- Practical experience in the social media sector / marketing (of advantage), ideally also basic graphic design skills, to implement e.g. story content, reels, TikTok videos etc
- Experience with video editing programmes as well as very good computer skills
- A passion for social media and very good knowledge of the social media landscape
- Innovative spirit and a good sense for current trends, topics and formats
- Good writing skills (German and English), a good sense for multimedia storytelling and to present complex topics easily
- Professional appearance, communication strength, creativity and team spirit, customer and service orientation, accuracy
What we offer you
- A dedicated, young team, looking forward to new impulses and ready to continuously improve and develop the quality of our social media channels with you
- Year-round position (from 15 hours per week), where you can use your strengths directly and advance your career path
- Proper onboarding and varied tasks and responsibilities
- Salary based on your experience and qualifications above the collective
- Flexible organisation of working hours after consultation within the department, so that you can organise your ongoing studies well alongside the work
- Individual training programmes
- Staff catering