Bookable from 06th of September until 08th of November 2020 - for 4 until 7 nights
Time-out for gourmets at Jeunes restaurateur Andreas Herbst! Enjoy the best products of the region, imaginatively created to exquisite gourmet delights, charmingly served in stylish surroundings.
Autumn in the mountains offers the ideal backdrop for nature experiences (whether biking, hiking or golf) and relaxing hours at the Mountain Spa and the "Pinzgauer Wasserfestspiele".
Our culinary highlights will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
|4 nights||incl. all gourmet highlights||from € 670,- per adult*|
|5 nights||incl. all gourmet highlights||from € 830,- per adult*|
|6 nights||incl. all gourmet highlights||from € 944,- per adult*|
|7 nights||incl. all gourmet highlights||from € 1.089,- per adult*|
* in our comfort room "Die Pinzgauerin"
Local tax: € 2,00 per person (from 15 years) / night
Great hotel services are waiting for you!
- Wonderful holiday in autumn with the "so much in it price"
- Gourmet board - "enjoyment at the highest level" of JRE Andreas Herbst
- Daily changing 5-course gourmet menus, awarded with 2 Gault Millau hoods
- Wonderful wellness on over 2.000 m² with the "Pinzgauer Wasserfestspiele" (indoor pool with swimming lock to the heated outdoor pool, water slide,...) & the Mountain Spa (heated thermal pool, 6 sauna & sweat attractions,...)
- Varied weekly programme: with "Kitchen-Fun", “Kaiserschmarrn-afternoon, guided hiking tour, guided e-bike-tour, supervised sauna, late-spa,…
- Saalfelden Leogang Card with many extra services
Further highlights for epicures:
- 1x wine or juice accompaniment from our sommelier, suitable for your gourmet menu
- 1x connoisseur package for your hike: an alpine snack to take away (suitable for your hiking tour or bike tour if there is no hut along the way)
- € 20,00 wellness voucher per adult
- Small gourmet package for the home
Individually bookable - depending on your mood:
- 1x a week: our wine tour "for beginners": to get to know your favourite grape varieties, to try different types of wine,... (€ 25,00 per person)
- 1x a week: our wine "master class": Maître d'hôtel Fernando Fanaro digs up some treasures from our wine cellar (€ 39,00 per person)