Rise and shine and hit the slopes! And right from the front door. Your hotel with the best location for direct access to the Asitz lift, and thus to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
Experience your most beautiful winter fairy tale during your winter holiday in Salzburger Land. Winter fun guaranteed: Countless winter hiking trails for the leisurely as well as fun on the slopes for everyone.
- Indulgence at highest level
- creative and modern alpine cuisine with convinced regionality. "The Epic Slow Food Leogang" from the gourmet workshop of 2-star chef Andreas Herbst.
- Stylish ambience, impressive wine cellar and charming service.
- Wellness pleasure on 2.000 m²
- Mountain Spa (exclusively for adults) with thermal pool, exclusive spa attractions, varied wellness programme
- Pinzgau Water Festival (for families) with indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, baby pool, water slide, family sauna,...
- Dream locations – at the foot of the Leoganger Steinberge mountains, right next to the valley station of the Astiz lift cable car and direct access to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn - makes our house the ideal starting point for your active holiday.
- Varied weekly programme: with "Küchengaudi" kitchen fun, Kaiserschmarrn afternoon, guided hikes, supervised sauna, late spa,...
Have a wonderful holiday at the Riederalm, your piste hotel, and get straight into the Skicircus. Whether you're a pleasure skier, a piste hog or a leisurely type: everyone will find the perfect piste here, from blue to red to black challenges.
Away from the pistes there is also plenty to experience and discover.
Cross-country skiers will find themselves in a cross-country skiing and nature paradise, touring skiers and snowshoe hikers can choose their favourite route from a variety of tours and for winter hikers there are numerous winter hiking trails to discover across the region. Snow lovers will choose the holiday region of Saalfelden Leogang as their ultimate place-to-be in winter and will never want to leave. Because the holiday region in Pinzgau combines what the snow-loving holidaymaker is looking for: powdery white slopes with fluffy powder, icy peaks, patches of untouched nature and deep blue skies. Just like a winter fairytale!
Indulgence for the senses! Holiday time is also pampering time. This starts first thing in the morning with a fantastic gourmet breakfast buffet - of course with a late riser option for those who don't want to leave our cosy beds early. In the afternoon, the Riederalm kitchen team around Andi Herbst will spoil you with homemade pastries and savoury snacks.
The 5-course gourmet menu in the evening is the highlight of the day from Andi Herbst's gourmet workshop. Cooking at the Good Life Resort Riederalm is on a toque level with the possibility of choice and mainly with products from the region. We are happy to serve selected wines from our wine cellar to go with it.
Regional products, the highest quality and refinement in preparation make our Riederalm gourmet workshop something very special.
You prefer to take it easy on your winter holiday and prefer leisure activities away from groomed slopes? Our guests at the Riederalm enjoy rest and relaxation all year round - on over 2,000 m²! We are proud of our spacious Mountain SPA (exclusively for adults) with Leogang's first thermal pool (20 m), 6 sauna & sweat attractions, exclusive relaxation area, wonderful relaxation garden with Kneipp facility and much more.
If you prefer action and water fun, you can really let off steam with the "Pinzgau Water Festivals". They include an indoor pool with connection to the year-round heated outdoor infinity pool (20 m), an indoor water slide (60 m), a baby pool and a family sauna. Likewise, you can tread undiscovered paths on a leisurely winter hike with us, enjoy a great view and, depending on your activity level and physical condition, individually adapt the route and your pace. The marked winter hiking trails lead you to the most beautiful places in Salzburger Land.