The Saalfelden Leogang Card is the holiday add-on that all Riederalm guests enjoy during their stay at our hotel. Numerous free services, tickets and leisure and sports facilities are available in the Saalfelden Leogang region with the Saalfelden Leogang Card - all year round on 365 days.
Do you fancy a mountain adventure or a cultural programme? Or do you prefer to do both one after the other? The choice is yours. Countless benefits in the region Saalfelden Leogang are waiting for you!
- One free ascent and descent trip for pedestrians with the Asitz or Steinberg mountain lift - also for the uphill and downhill trip to tobogganing at the designated operating times or for an evening trip - no ski or snowboard transport!
- Free entry to the Mining and Gothic Museum Leogang as well as the Museum Schloss Ritzen
- Free entry to the Sauna Leogang (leisure centre) and Sauna Saalfelden (Ritzensee)
- A free shuttle taxi ride on the Biberg winter toboggan run from the car park to the Huggenberg mountain inn - excluding toboggan rental
- Weekly winter experience programme: free participation in snowshoe hikes and torch hikes. Fees for horse-drawn carriage rides and guided ski tours have to be paid on site. Information and registration at the tourism offices Saalfelden and Leogang.
- Free use of the trails in Saalfelden Leogang
- Free use of the ice rink/Nordic Park in Saalfelden
- Free use of the 'Loigom-Shuttle'.
- Use of city buses No. 61 and 62 in Saalfelden and bus line 690 in the municipality of Leogang. The ski bus between Saalfelden & Leogang can be used free of charge (also for non-skiers).
Dogs: In the gondolas, leashes and muzzles are required! Fee: € 5.00 per day | €20.00 for 7 days | € 50.00 per year (tickets available only at the till of the Leoganger Berbahnen mountain lift)
Here you will find detailed information about the services in winter.
- Daily two mountain and valley trips per person in Leogang or Saalbach Hinterglemm included. Transport of mountain bike also possible (valid until the start of the ski operation at the designated operating times (excluding night and special trips)
- Public transport in the Pinzgau as well as bus 690 to Fieberbrunn can be used free of charge (from 01 May to 31 October - bus and train)
- Daily unlimited free entry during the summer season to the swimming pools Sonnrain (Leogang), adventure pool Obsmarkt (Saalfelden) and nature pool Ritzensee (Saalfelden) - according to opening hours
- Free admission to the Mining and Gothic Museum in Leogang and to the Museum Schloss Ritzen in Saalfelden per stay
- Daily unlimited free ascent and descent with the chairlift at the Biberg - descent with the summer toboggan run not included - must be paid extra!
- Free use of the 'Loigom Shuttle'
- With the Saalfelden Leogang Card, the use of city buses no. 60, 61 and 62 is free of charge
- Free admission to Sauna Leogang (leisure centre) and Sauna Saalfelden (Ritzensee) per stay
- Summer experience & family programme: free participation in the weekly program (guided hikes, herbal workshops, etc.). Any equipment and fees are to be paid extra on site.
Dogs: Leashes and muzzles are compulsory in our mountain lifts. Fee: € 5.00 per day | €20.00 for 7 days | € 50.00 per year (tickets available only at the till of the Leoganger Berbahnen mountain lift)
Here you will find detailed information about the summer services.