Salzburg is renowned for its festival, yet there is another festival that you definitely ought not to miss - the ‘Pinzgauer Wasserfestspiele’ in the Riederalm in Leogang in Salzburger Land. Families and their children will be delighted by the many and varied swimming and water attractions, since the water areas provide exclusive swimming fun and an opportunity to splash about for all ages.
So what should on no account be missing from a water realm? When it comes to children, the answer is clear – a water slide and a pool for some boisterous splashing about. An area for relaxing, massage couches and a sauna, if you ask parents. Happily for families, the wellness area in the Riederalm really does cater for all of these requirements, and families with children are very welcome. Enjoy pure family wellness, with the unique panoramic backdrop of the Leogang mountains. That way you can be sure of enjoying delightful well-being enjoyment and unforgettable views!
- Panorama indoor pool ‘Der Bergsee’ and outdoor sports pool: the indoor pool in the Riederalm is unique, opening up an inspiring panoramic view to the Pinzgau mountains. A swim tube leads to the 20 m outdoor pool, where massage loungers loosen out your muscles and you can enjoy some relaxation, while your children let off steam inside the wellness area. Just the ticket for parents who are looking to unwind!
- ’The waterfall’ – an adventure-packed water slide: The 57.57 m water slide guarantees fun and excitement for little whirlwinds who adore action, and for the young-at-heart too. The access and exit points are in the warmth of the inside area, and the water slide also meets all the requisite safety standards, while at the same time it has a noise insulation feature. The time measurement facility is particularly good fun – ensuring exuberant sliding duels for all ages.
- ‘Splish splash’ – the splash pool for babies and infants: as a wellness hotel and family hotel the Hotel Riederalm in Salzburg provides an experience for everyone – even for our little non-swimmers who can explore the element of water in the children’s splash pool in a secure manner and play, spray and splash to their hearts’ content.
- Panorama sauna: Our dress-on sauna is just the place for families and ‘anti-naked’ fans, where you get to perspire in your bathing attire and enjoy the pleasant 50°. And this sauna is also suitable for your little ones.
- Family Relax – relaxation area: Since even the strongest warriors get tired sometimes... relax with your children in the Family Relax area in the Riederalm and enjoy chatting, laughing or a fun card game together.
- ’Der Hochsitz’ – relaxation gallery with views to the mountain lake and the relaxation area : enjoy some really wonderful relaxation here on our fine relaxing beds and that sweet feeling of not having to do a thing. Ideal for burying yourself in your favourite book.
- Bathing attire terrace: Bathing attire and robes are obligatory here. The outdoor chill couches also tempt you to enjoy some cosy lounging about right next to the ‘Wasserfestspielen’.
- Relaxation, panorama summer area:the huge, soft cushions are perfect for cosying up and relaxing. The views to the summer meadows and the aroma take it all a step further