Extraordinary times require extraordinary measures:
Due to the currently prevailing situation in Austria and Europe, you can book and cancel your reservations, if necessary, very easy: For bookings during the winter period following special cancellation conditions apply:
- Free cancellation up to 2 weeks before date of arrival.
- 40 % for cancellations up to 10 days before arrival.
- 70 % for cancellations up to 1 week before the day of arrival.
- 90% for cancellations up to 3 days before the arrival date.
As a matter of principle, we always recommend to take out travel insurance, as unforeseeable reasons often arise that you have to cancel your long-awaited holiday short-term. This is then covered by the insurance. This way you can look forward to the booked trip with a safe feeling.
A holiday with us, should still feel like a holiday this year. Therefore we have made some preparations to make your holidays safe and relaxing.
The health of our guests, employees and our family is very near to our heart and with common sense, adherence to hygiene regulations, distance and mindfulness we are together on a safe path.
We at the Good Life Resort Riederalm have prepared ourselves optimally - here you will find an overview of our measures and our request to you, dear guests:
General recommendations for behaviour:
- Observance of the minimum distance of 1 metre
- Wash and disinfect your hands several times a day: Everywhere in our house you will find disinfectant dispensers and on your arrival you will also receive your personal disinfectant gel for your stay, which we will be pleased to refill at any time as required
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- We recommend wearing mouth and nose protectors in public areas
- New greeting rituals without physical contact
- Please take responsibility for yourself: Please only travel to the event if you and your family feel healthy and fit. If you experience symptoms on site that indicate Covid-19 disease, please stay in your room and contact us by phone. We will arrange everything else. Our staff is highly trained.
Hygiene & cleanliness:
This has always been a matter of course at the Good Life Resort Riederalm.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection
- Disinfectant dispenser distributed throughout the house
- Daily room cleaning with high standards
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
Pinzgau Water Festival & Mountain Spa:
- Spacious area of over 2,000 m² offers enough space with sufficient spacing
- New since 2020: our enlarged sunbathing lawn
- New since 2020: every guest receives a personal wellness towel in oversize for their stay
- All pools and wellness facilities are open: Please pay attention to the distances
- Massages & treatments take place without restrictions - for the safety of our guests, our staff wear face masks
Indulgence at the highest level - culinary delights:
- 6 restaurants & parlours offer space for your enjoyable holiday
- Adherence with the minimum distance of 1 metre
- Our appeal to you: For all our safety, carry your face mask at the buffet (breakfast buffet, alpine buffet in the afternoon)
- All our service staff wear face mask
- Our gourmet menu in the evening (awarded with 2 Gault-Millau bonnets) by JRE Andreas Herbst will be served completely. The latest highlight is our daily changing "Good Life Apero" at the start with homemade bread course, matching spread and our regional salad course (with products from the organic farm Stechauhof from Saalfelden - our vegetable farmer)
- Our employees in all areas are tested weekly (as part of the "Safe Hospitality" initiative)
In addition, we provide you with relevant information on the code of conduct for mountain railways and general information on the services of Europäische Reiseversicherung:
- Signpostings and information points
- Wearing FFP2 face masks and tube scarves
- Organised queuing areas
- Appropriate hand hygiene
- Number of people
- Disinfection measures
Getting through the summer safely together: An overview of all measures.
Cancellation and insurance cover:
As long as the current situation remains as steady as it is at the moment, full cancellation and trip interruption insurance cover will apply again. There is cover in the event that an insured guest is unable to commence or has to interrupt the trip:
- because an elevated temperature is measured, even if a later test result is negative, or he/she has been tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- because he/she has COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and an urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative or a person living in the common household is suffering from COVID-19 and the guest must therefore be quarantined.
As a family business with over 60 employees, we plan and count on our reservations, so we thank you in advance for your understanding.
Your family Herbst