- You manage and organise a station independently and prudently, from mise en place to billing.
- Commitment and tidiness are among your core competences, with which you work in a team.
- Your professional knowledge of upscale service will delight guests and help you advise them on their choice of drinks and wine.
- As a sales talent, you are fit from aperitif to digestif.
- You pass on your knowledge to commis, apprentices and trainees.
- You are keen to help create an outstanding service.
- Your fluency in German is convincing when giving advice.
That's how we live as a team
- Team spirit is important to us! We support each other in our Good Life Team in a helpful and collegial manner.
- We enrich each other with fresh, new ideas and exchange ideas.
- We ’crave’ continuous education and want to grow and learn.
- Honesty and trust are very important to us - we want to be able to rely on each other.
What we offer you
With this position you will find a workplace where you can directly put your strengths to use. Regulated working procedures and schedules are important to us, so that everyone can pursue their leisure activities.
- We stand for a good and familiar working environment.
- We offer you a choice of part-time employment - felxible days - 10 hours per week (from 2 evenings) or 4, 5, 5.5 or 6-day week.
- You can rely on regular working hours.
- Your work here will consists of varied tasks.
- You have TOP accommodation in our modern employee rooms - possible from a 5-day week onwards.
- You can use the in-house wellness facility & the fitness room.
- We offer you a year-round or seasonal position.
- We pay according to the collective agreement and 14 monthly salaries.
- Remuneration according to qualification and level of training.
- Fair and transparent tipping regime.