Our restaurants & lounges surprise you with their grandiose design and cosiness dedicated to the homeland. Each one individually furnished, with great attention to detail. Check in at the restaurant entrance - our rest area - and let your culinary holiday begin.
With a view of the Leoganger Steinberge mountains, you can enjoy the culinary creations of chef Andreas and his team in the Riederalm. The son of the house skilfully blends traditional Austrian cuisine with international influences and spoils you with varied dishes at toque level - straight coming from his gourmet kitchen.
In the cosy Steinbergstube, the rustic Spielbergstube and in our restaurants Abendrot, Kupfergold & Schneeweiss lovingly prepared tables are waiting for our hotel guests. Here you can enjoy breakfast in the morning and a multi-course gourmet menu in the evening. In our gourmet kitchen, only high-quality products are used. You can look forward to a balanced diet in the restaurant and enjoy without feeling guilty. The culinary wow experience is simply part of the perfect holiday for us!
Regional products, the highest quality and the unique way our dishes are prepared make our Riederalm gourmet cuisine something very special.
One culinary experience right after the other - every night of your holiday! Then you are already at the Good Life Resort Riederalm and our gourmet kitchen. Because the goal of our young, dynamic kitchen team is to inspire you. Motivated, laughing, free - drawing from the joy. Living with the awareness that the pleasure of the guests at eating on a culinary holiday in the Riederalm must be an important part of the work. Changing weekly, we offer a culinary programme that leaves no wish unfulfilled - whether the Good Life Gala Dinner, Leoganger evening, or our culinary delights - we delight our guests with honest gourmet cuisine. Discover our new 'dahoam' gourmet restaurant in Leogang and treat yourself to culinary delights.
Our hotel guests can enjoy culinary delights from early to late. With us, you can really let yourself go and experience carefree enjoyment. We ensure this through our highly acclaimed gourmet cuisine at the highest level.
- Breakfast buffet with fresh products from the region: crispy bread, various cheese specialities, Leoganger cheese board (Sinnlehenhof & Tödling), fish, home-made spreads, fruity & home-made jams and sweet delicacies, dairy products from Leogang
- 16 different types of sausage, bacon and ham from own source
- Vital corner with fresh fruits and vegetables, muesli, cereals & yoghurt
- Delicious omelettes, scrambled eggs and much more - freshly prepared for you by our breakfast chef
- Tea corner with different organic teas from the Haus Ronnefeldt
- Coffee specialities & cocoa (Afro Coffee - Fairtrade)
- Various juices from the region & smoothies
- Breakfast buffet from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and for all late risers we are happy to serve breakfast until 11:30 a.m.
Hearty and varied!
- Every day, from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., changing dishes - hearty pastries as well as piquant snacks, soups and salads
- 1 x weekly 'Kaiserschmarrn (sweet pancake) party'
...a gourmet menu at toque level in the culinary indulgence programme from our gourmet cuisine with the signature of chef Andreas Herbst .
- 5-course gourmet menu with choice
- A vegetarian variant of the menu
- Daily crisp salads and fresh vegetables from the buffet
- 1 x weekly Good Life Gala Dinner
- 1 x weekly Good Life 'Küchengaudi' ('kitchen fun')
- Daily cheese offer in the evening
- Meat from the Hinterrieder farm, the farmers from Leogang, game meat from Leogang
- Fresh fish from the fish farm of Anton Grundner from Leogang
- Cheese & dairy products from Leogang
- Herbs from our own herb garden
- NO finished products, glutamate, soup powder,...
- For our little guests: main course from our varied children's buffet
In this sense, the patron of the Good Life Resort, JRE Andreas Herbst, has fulfilled the wish for his culinary 'dahoam' at a very young age. The theme of his home, namely his Pinzgau home in the beautiful Leogang, runs like the proverbial map, which also serves as a menu, through his kitchen and his grounded but equally innovative creations.
For Andreas Herbst, 'dahoam' means not only integrating the alpine feeling and the fantastic view of the Leoganger mountain world into the staging of his gourmet cuisine. It also means that regional producers and their traditional, local products are the base for his modern, creative and at the same time extremely grounded alpine cuisine. International influences in the creations ensure culinary surprises and variety on the menu.
In the place where he stays most often and most preferably - and where he works with his team on innovative kitchen concepts, planning all the dishes and also handling the cooperation with our regional producers.
The gourmet kitchen is therefore the heart, brain and soul of our restaurants at the Good Life Resort Riederalm . This is the place for the sparkling ideas of the young star chef, who often doesn't know where to go with his desire to create, cook or eat. However, the culinary repertoire of Andreas Herbst with its countless gourmet highlights is constantly changing due to his wealth of ideas, but also due to the seasonally changing ingredients offered by the region and its producers.
'No matter whether you are a hotel guest or a restaurant visitor - we always surprise you anew.'