Enjoy the Advent season in the Good Life Resort Riederalm. We serve you culinary delights at its best and have come up with some special highlights for you during the pre-Christmas season.
Especially impressive are the wonderful regional Advent markets, the Christmas market in Salzburg and the pre-Christmas program in our region.
For the sporty and active vacationers, the Advent season invites to go skiing, cross-country skiing and winter hiking - as a highlight you can experience pure skiing on deserted slopes before the busy Christmas time starts.
- Advent brunch on Sunday (6th & 16th of December 2020)
Enjoy our delicious gourmet breakfast buffet until 12 o'clock. As a culinary highlight, we will also serve an exquisite 6-course brunch menu (menu start between 9 am and 12 am)
as well as a Christmas aperitif. A regional music group spreads Christmas mood.
- "The torch walk" (Wednesday, 9th & 16th of December 2020)
A torchlight hike around the hotel Riederalm with resort leader Friedl Herbst.
- Küchen-Gaudi "Christmas Edition Vol. 1" (Thursday, 10th & 17th of December 2020)
Take a look behind the scenes in our kitchen - as part of our weekly Küchengaudi we serve you an Advent aperitif and other Christmas gourmet highlights
- Christmas "Wine & Dine" gala dinner (Monday, 7th & 14th of December 2020)
Enjoy our weekly gala dinner - as a special highlight our Maître d'hôtel Fernando Fanaro and a renowed Austrian Winzer will serve you a suitable wine accompaniment (included).
- Romantic horse-drawn carriage ride (Tuesday & Friday, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th & 18th of December 2020)
Be enchanted by our wonderful winter landscape in Leogang - this is best done on an idyllic horse-drawn carriage ride with resort leader Elfriede Herbst.
- Advent sauna infusions (Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday - in advent 2020)
In the Advent season, you can enjoy the Christmas spirit also in our wellness area - with guided sauna infusions with Christmas flavors, you will immediately be put into contemplative mood.
Our Good-Life-Christmas program is included in all bookings from 2 nights and longer and all packages (only valid for direct bookings).
"Knappenadvent" (Sunday, 22nd of December 2019)
Visitors can experience a piece of the history of Leogang at the Knappen.Advent in the historic mine. You will reach this place on a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride.
Storytellers, traditional music and singers frame these contemplative hours in the tunnel.
Admission incl. Carriage ride: € 24, - (children from 12 years)
Do not forget your headlamp and sturdy shoes. We will gladly organize a ticket for you (subject to availability - please notify the reception early).
Christmas market in Saalfelden (Friday - Sunday in Advent)
The smell of mulled wine, home-baked biscuits and Christmas scent of incense attracts many visitors to the Rathausplatz in Saalfelden every year. In addition to different delicacies, handicrafts and pieces of jewelery, you can also enjoy a festive Christmas with a cup of punch or "Jagatee". In addition to an animal's pleasure with alpacas, a colorful and varied supporting program with musical interludes and shepherd's plays provide a pleasant atmosphere at the beautifully decorated Town Hall Square.
A special kind of breakfast waits for you on both Advent Sundays (8th & 15th December 2019). Not only that we extend our rich gourmet breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 12:00, we also serve you a 6-course small brunch menu (menu start: between 9 and 12 o'clock). So you are spoiled for choice - either you enjoy a leisurely breakfast morning in our beautiful ambience or you go in between wellness or you enjoy our dream location directly on the slopes and go skiing for 2 hours and then continue your brunch. Are you curious which menu we serve? Let yourself be surprised.
This was our Brunch-Menu last year:
- Leogang trout muesli (Schwarzbach trout Grundner Anton, Leogang), oatmeal, quince, amaranth, verjus
- Poached egg (organic free range Rupert Zehentner, Kehlbachbauer Saalfenden), pumpkin-ginger salsa, baby spinach, cinnamon bark
- "Weihnachtskarpfen", carrot, spelled honey muesli, citrus jam
- Duck dumplings, hay-topinambour, cranberries, red cabbage
- Creamy Camembert ennobled by Sigi Herzog, "Kletzenbrot", "Jagatee"-jelly, Williams pear
- "Chestnut crumble" caramel, local milk, rice, gingerbread