Golf in the region of Salzburg, which means that exercise, nature and enjoyment go together in a beautiful way. Pitching and putting in the dreamlike alpine scenery of the region of Salzburg has a special charm. Here you can practise the right momentum and improve your handicap in an impressive landscape. Our Good Life Resort Riederalm is a good starting point for a varied golf holiday.
Around Leogang there are 8 challenging and beautifully located golf courses, which can be reached by car within an hour.
As a partner hotel of the golf club Urslautal (10 km away - 18 holes) our hotel guests enjoy many discounts and advantages. The Urslautal golf course, on a high plateau between Saalfelden and Maria Alm, fits harmoniously and perfectly into the landscape. The paths are characteristically different. Sometimes very long and hilly, but not too steep, sometimes tricky, but always fair. The greens are usually well guarded (bunkers, water). The fairways are like a carpet. A large driving range with pitching and putting green, as well as a 3 hole compact space round off the course very well.
- 30% green fee reduction at the golf club Urslautal
- Golf Alpine Pass at a special price
- preferential treatment when reserving start times
- Use of the Driving Range Urslautal without charge (except balls)
- 10% discount on golf courses
Between the rugged edges of the Steinernes Meer, the Steinberge mountains and the gently curved Grasberge mountains, you will not only find a magnificent holiday region, but also an ideal, idyllic place for your golf holiday in Salzburg. On the 8 golf courses within a radius of a maximum of 45 kilometres from the Riederalm, every golfer will find an individually suitable offer regardless of his handicap.
Brandlhof Golf Club
- (8 km distance): At this 18-hole course, flat terrain meets a spectacular mountain panorama. The idyllic burbling stream provides a soothing background, but at the same time presents a challenge for every golfer, since it is integrated into the play. Highlight for dog owners: Your dog can accompany you on a leash during your golf round. For this purpose, specially modified e-golf cars with dog transport are available. This way you can really enjoy the golf pleasure together with your four-legged friend.
Golfclub Zell am See-Kaprun
- (20 km away): Golfers looking for a high-class facility with a view of Lake Zell and the Kitzsteinhorn are in the right place. The GC Zell am See-Kaprun consists of two equivalent 18-hole courses in a flat terrain of natural biotopes and reed-bordered lakes - despite its alpine location. Beginners, pleasure golfers and golf professionals alike feel at ease on various tee-offs from white to orange. Even here dogs are allowed on a short leash! If you want to organise a golf tournament, you are in the right place.
Mittersill-Stuhlfelden Golf Club
- (40 km): This golfing paradise is located at the foot of the Hohe Tauern between Kitzbühel and Zell am See. Characteristic of the 18-hole golf course are the old barns, which are located all over on the flat terrain. In the club restaurant, open all day, visitors to the conservatory not only have direct views of Greens 9 and 18, but can also enjoy good food and wine on the club terrace.
Golfclub Ellmau-Wilder Kaiser
- (40 km): The 27-hole golf course in Ellmau am Wilden Kaiser is located where the Bergdoktor of the eponymous film series is at home. The golf course is idyllically embedded in the mountain range of the Kaisergebirge, slightly hilly and consists of 27 varied playgrounds divided into 3 by 9 hole courses. Something for those who prefer golf as a nature experience in magnificent alpine surroundings.
Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee Golf Club
- (45 km): The terrain of the Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee Golf Club is wide and balanced, which is why all types of players get their money's worth here. Unforgettable views of the Wilder Kaiser and the Kitzbüheler Horn are guaranteed on this round of golf. A hint. Take a good look around at hole 15! If you've always wanted to master the 'mousetrap', you've come to the right place. The nearby Schwarzsee lake promises refreshment in summer!
Kitzbühel-Kaps Golf Club
- (40 km): The Kitzbühel-Kaps golf club is not only one of the most traditional, it also offers a unique view of the 'Gamsstadt' (chamois town) below. On the 9-hole golf course, the element of water has been combined in a fascinating way with the old tree population, creating a terrain where the athlete's heart feels good and at home.