Bike Park Leogang is not just a concept for mountain bike fans, it is also one of the most sought-after destinations in Europe and is exceptionally popular with amateurs and pros alike. Whether you are a freerider, downhiller or avid single trail rider, fun is guaranteed.
The Asitzbahn takes you up to the start – and is located right at the Good Life Resort Riederalm – the entrance area is about 30 metres away. Then you head down the speedy run by mountain bike, on various routes, whatever takes your fancy and suits your abilities:
- Flow Master (giant Dirt Jump Park)
- Bongo Bongo (Freeride track with Northshore elements)
- Speedster (technically very challenging downhill track)
- Flying Gangster (freeride track with plenty of flow and big jumps)
- Terminator (a dual slalom course with two parallel tracks)
- Lumberjack Trail (a North Shore route, which is subdivided into different lines)
- Hang Man (single trail)
- 4-Cross Track (a downhill route with various jump doubles and banked turns)
- GoPro Bag Jump (giant air bag)
- Mini Kids Bike Park (an area for beginners to get their first experience)
The world’s elite are represented at international events in Leogang.
Highlights in 2018 include:
Out of Bounds Festival: 07.06 - 10.06.2018
Right next to our hotel is the "Elements" bike school - THE pros for everything to do with bikes. Whether it is technique training, a taster day in the Bike Park, downhill camps,... you are in good hands here. And perfect equipment is provided too. Downhill bikes, protectors, helmet,...get some advice.