Andreas Herbst’s culinary repertoire and his countless gourmet highlights continually change – not just because the young star chef isn’t sure where his passion for creating, cooking and tasting is going – but because the seasons provide so much variety.
... who we know personally and are thereby assured the highest quality:
- Beef from slaughtered by Hinterrieder farmer himself (uncle of Andi & Thomas Herbst) and Leogang farmers
- Veal from Leogang farmers
- Lamb from Leogang farmers
- Game from local hunters and from Leogang’s district hunters
- Outdoor reared pork from Leogang
- Free-range chicken from Leogang (Schattbauch-Bauer)
- Fish from Anton Grundner fishery, Leogang
- Cheese from Leogang farmers (Sinnlehenhof)
- Yoghurt, milk,... from Ziefergut, Leogang (MeiMuich)
- Herbs from our own herb garden and a small greenhouse
Whether you are a guest in the hotel or are visiting the restaurant – we will inspire you time and again.
A culinary experience – every night of your holiday! The aim of our young, dynamic team of chefs is to inspire you. Motivated, smiling, sincere – joyfully creating. Conscious of the fact that a key element of their work is in providing guests with lovely food during a gourmet holiday in the Riederalm.
Through the "Gschaftloch" (the window into the kitchen) you can take a look in our ‘Genuss’ workshop and watch Andreas Herbst and his team make ravioli, bake cakes, and doing all sorts of other duties. Regional produce, the utmost quality and carefully prepared, you get to see all this for yourself here with us in the Riederalm.
Each week we provide a culinary programme that will leave you wanting for nothing – whether it is a Good Life gala dinner, Leogang evening, or our Küchen-Gaudi - we inspire our guests with honest, gourmet cuisine.