Recharge your batteries before the cold and hectic last quarter of the year is dawning. In autumn, nature shines in the most beautiful shades of red, brown and gold and the temperature is perfect for sport-activities. On the menu you can find delicious dishes with pumpkin, mushrooms and seasonal vegetables. Enjoy your time at Riederalm and soak in the warm and sunny rays of autumn.
- Pleasure at highest level
- Creative and modern alpine cuisine with honest regionality. "The Epic Slow Food Leogang" from star chef Andreas Herbst and his team
- Enjoy the stylish ambience, impressive wine cellar and charming service
- Pure relaxation
- Mountain Spa (exclusively for adults) with a thermal pool, exclusive spa attractions, varied wellness program.
- „Pinzgauer Wasserfestspiele” (for families) with an indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, baby pool, water slide, family sauna,...
- Dream location – The Riederalm is places right in front of the Leogang mountains and right next to the valley station of the Asitzbahn and the Epic Bikepark Leogang, which makes our hotel the ideal starting point for your active vacation.
- Varied program: kitchen fun, "Kaiserschmarrn" afternoon, guided hikes, sauna infusion, late spa,...
The mountains are calling! The Leogang mountains in the middle of Salzburg province offer a huge variety and the best scenic views. From easy to more challenging tours - every hiker finds its suitable path. All of this is available within short distances. Many hiking and biking tours are starting directly at the Good Life Resort Riederalm. The proximity to the Leoganger cable car, the Asitzbahn and the Epic Bikepark Leogang offer perfect conditions for your active vacation.
Indulgence for your senses! Be ready to get spoiled during your vacation. That starts right in the morning with a fantastic gourmet breakfast buffet - of course with late riser option for all those who do not want to leave our cozy beds early. In the afternoon, the Riederalm kitchen team with star chef Andi Herbst will spoil you with homemade pastries and savory snacks.
The 5-course gourmet menu in the evening is the highlight of the day! The level of cuisine at Riederalm is exceptionally high, Andi Herbst and his team mainly choose products from the region. In addition, we are happy to serve selected wines from our wine cellar.
Regional products, the highest quality and refinement in preparation make our Riederalm gourmet workshop something very special.
Our guests at Riederalm enjoy recreation and relaxation all year round - on more than 2,000 sqm (≈ 22000 sq ft.)! We are proud of our spacious Mountain SPA (exclusively for adults) with Leogang's first thermal pool (20 m, ≈ 65 ft.), 6 sauna & sweat attractions, exclusive relaxation areas, wonderful relaxation garden with “Kneipp” facility and much more.
For those who prefer action and water fun, the "Pinzgauer Wasserfestspiele" are a real treat. They include an indoor pool with connection to the year-round heated outdoor infinity pool (20 m, ≈ 65 ft.), an indoor water slide (60 m, ≈ 197 ft.), a baby pool and a family sauna.