Bike Park Leogang is not just a concept for mountain bike fans, it is also one of the most sought-after destinations in Europe and is exceptionally popular with amateurs and pros alike. Whether you are a freerider, downhiller or avid single trail rider, fun is guaranteed.
The Asitzbahn takes you up to the start – and is located right at the Good Life Resort Riederalm – the entrance area is about 30 metres away. Then you head down the speedy run by mountain bike, on various routes, whatever takes your fancy and suits your abilities:
- Flow Master (giant Dirt Jump Park)
- Bongo Bongo (Freeride track with Northshore elements)
- Speedster (technically very challenging downhill track)
- Flying Gangster (freeride track with plenty of flow and big jumps)
- Terminator (a dual slalom course with two parallel tracks)
- Lumberjack Trail (a North Shore route, which is subdivided into different lines)
- Hang Man (single trail)
- 4-Cross Track (a downhill route with various jump doubles and banked turns)
- GoPro Bag Jump (giant air bag)
- Mini Kids Bike Park (an area for beginners to get their first experience)
The world’s elite are represented at international events in Leogang.
Right next to our hotel is the "Elements" bike school - THE pros for everything to do with bikes. Whether it is technique training, a taster day in the Bike Park, downhill camps,... you are in good hands here. And perfect equipment is provided too. Downhill bikes, protectors, helmet,...get some advice.